Premier Sports & Spinal Medicine brings together over 40 practitioners from a range of disciplines ( Osteopathy, physiotherapy, massage, myotherapy, podiatry, pilates) to help our clients achieve optimal health and wellbeing.
- Premier Sports & Spinal Medicine is a leading multi-disciplinary clinic in Melbourne. We have been operating for over 10 years and have grown into 6 busy clinics.
- Our business is developing at a rapid rate with over 30,000 consultations performed every year and growing at over 25% per year. We have numerous partnerships with local sporting teams, GP’s and specialists, and sponsor several professional athletes, including Olympian’s.
- Working and learning with 30 experienced practitioners. Many have an interest in specialist areas such as sports medicine, back pain, headaches, TMJ, Women’s Health, hip and shoulder injuries.
- We have a structured career pathway to help you develop your career to senior roles such as team leaders, management positions and/or partnerships.
- We have several practitioners involved in research and teaching.
- We invest significantly in professional development to help you be the best practitioner you can be. Our total investment in training this year is $70,000.
- We have a purpose-built Pilates studio and rehabilitation gym so you can rehab your clients in-house.
- The latest in Assessment technology – AXIT and HumanTrak
- We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment.
- We have a comprehensive induction and training program for all staff to ensure they get off to a great start.
- As well as ample opportunity for career progression with a structured career pathway leading from graduate positions through to senior management and clinical leadership positions.
- And importantly an amazing culture of fun and
If you are the passionate and motivated practitioner looking for a stimulating role in private practice, we would love to meet you.
What we can provide:
- full-time (or part-time) employment with all the perks such as paid holiday leave, sick leave, superannuation
- comprehensive training to ensure you are a successful osteopath
- a busy clinic where you will see lots of clients
- a stimulating learning environment where you can learn from experienced practitioners from a wide variety of disciplines
- 2.5 hours of training/professional development/mentoring every week
- Access to our purpose built and fully equipped Pilates studio with 10 reformers
- Access to our clinical strength studio for rehab
- A comprehensive career pathway leading from junior to senior manager and/or clinic leader
- Access to external professional development courses
- Fun and an amazingly friendly team of like-minded professionals. Monthly challenges & rewards, and quarterly outings all paid for by the boss.
If this is the sort of environment that you can see yourself thriving in, we would love to hear from you. Please send your cv and cover letter stating why you think you will be a great fit for our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions Available Now
Osteopath – We are looking for an Osteopath who is prepared to learn from experienced practitioners with 10+ years experience so they can excel in their profession
- Who wants to go above and beyond to get amazing results for their clients
- Who understands that hands-on treatment needs to be backed up with active rehabilitation strategies for excellent long-term patient outcomes
- Who wants to become a successful osteopath with a busy list of client
- Doesn’t want to be stuck in a consulting room day in and day out
- Wants to see their patients progress from “injured” to “peak performance”
We are looking for a Physiotherapist who
- wants to work with an experienced team to help their clients achieve amazing outcomes
- wants to learn from experts in their field such as women’s health, TMD, cycling, running, sports medicine, headache & migraine,
- wants to work with athletes and with access to full rehabilitation facilities such as pilates studio and functional gym equipment
- wants access to external professional development courses
- would like to work in a large and fun team.
- perhaps feels like they have no more room to grow where they are and wants access to structured career growth opportunities including the potential for senior management positions or partnership
We are looking for a Myotherapist who
- is a reliable, independent, personable practitioner and have a desire to make a difference in people’s lives.
- is always looking to improve their clinical knowledge and skills to provide the best patient outcomes and progress their career.
- would like mentoring from experts in their fields.
- is looking for a role that would stimulate and challenge them professionally as well as be given the opportunity to grow and develop.
- is perhaps just not fulfilled with their career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting.