EGG BREAKFAST MUFFINS
Enjoy a delicious and nutritious breakfast with these versatile Egg Breakfast Muffins. Packed with protein, fluffy scrambled eggs, savory cheese, and fresh vegetables, they are perfect for busy mornings or on-the-go meals.
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 scallions, diced
- 2 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 2 tbsp. feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. basil, fresh, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Wash and dice the pepper, scallions, and tomatoes and put them in a large mixing bowl
3. Chop spinach and basil.
4. Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
5. Grease the muffin tin. You can also grease muffin liners to make clean up a snap.
1. Place beaten eggs in a bowl with vegetables and herbs and mix well.
2. Pour egg mixture into a muffin pan or cups.
3. Bake for about 15 minutes until set.
Option: You could also increase the number of servings to 4 and grease an 8×8 glass baking dish. Bake mixture for about 20 minutes. Cut into squares to serve.