Looking for experienced and friendly osteopaths near Fairfield?
Premier Sports & Spinal Medicine is the largest osteopathy clinic in the northern suburbs with 3 clinics and over 25 individual practitioners. Our clinic near Fairfield has osteopaths available 6 days a week, to help you recover from pain and injury.
Why Choose Osteopathy at Premier Sports and Spinal Medicine?
Our osteopaths have a particular interest in:
- Back and neck pain treatment
- TMJ disorder
- Shoulder injuries
- Headaches & migraines
- Muscle strain
- Osteopathy before, during & after Pregnancy
Work-related and repetitive strain injuries
Movement optimisation and wellbeing
To get to our Osteopathic Clinic from Preston
- Our large and spacious clinic is located at 620 High Street Thornbury, close to the corner of Martin Street.
- There is street parking both on Martin Street and High Street and a tram stop just outside the front door.
- We have 4 consulting rooms as well as a large Pilates studio.
- The clinic is open from 8am to 8pm weekdays and Saturday 7am to 2pm.
YOUR FIRST VISIT
- A detailed medical history will be taken. We take the time to listen to your story and understand your body. We then assess your posture, alignment and the way your body moves and functions. The key aspect of osteopathy is how your body functions altogether, not just as individual parts.
- Where and when necessary, we can arrange specialist investigations such as X-Rays or M.R.I. scans quickly, or refer you to our specialists for further assessment or management.
- Once the problem has been identified, we will discuss the results with you and in conjunction with you, formulate an effective treatment plan to help you reach your goals. Treatment will often begin during this initial appointment.
- Osteopathic treatment is safe, gentle and effective. Treatment can include gentle joint mobilisation, spinal manipulation, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, dry needling, stretching, soft tissue massage and exercise rehabilitation.
- Osteopathy has a unique system of assessment, diagnosis & treatment that can treat many disorders that result in pain and dysfunction.