If you are a resident of the northern suburbs and you are looking for reliable osteopathy treatment, you can’t go passed the Premier Sports & Spinal Medicine clinic in Northcote to help promote your recovery from injury, pain and discomfort.
Make the Smarter Choice for Osteopathy with Premier Sports and Spinal Medicine>
Our osteopaths excel in:
- Back and neck pain treatment
- TMJ disorder
- Shoulder injuries
- Headaches & migraines
- Muscle strain
- Osteopathy before, during & after Pregnancy
Work-related and repetitive strain injuries
Movement optimisation and wellbeing
To get to our Osteopathic Clinic from Northcote
- Our large and spacious clinic is located at 620 High Street Thornbury, close to the corner of Martin Street.
- There is street parking both on Martin Street and High Street and a tram stop just outside the front door.
- We have 4 consulting rooms as well as a large Pilates studio.
- The clinic is open from 8am to 8pm weekdays and Saturday 7am to 2pm.
YOUR FIRST VISIT
- A detailed medical history will be taken. We take the time to listen to your story and understand your body. We then assess your posture, alignment and the way your body moves and functions. The key aspect of osteopathy is how your body functions altogether, not just as individual parts.
- Where and when necessary, we can arrange specialist investigations such as X-Rays or M.R.I. scans quickly, or refer you to our specialists for further assessment or management.
- Once the problem has been identified, we will discuss the results with you and in conjunction with you, formulate an effective treatment plan to help you reach your goals. Treatment will often begin during this initial appointment.
- Osteopathic treatment is safe, gentle and effective. Treatment can include gentle joint mobilisation, spinal manipulation, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, dry needling, stretching, soft tissue massage and exercise rehabilitation.
- Osteopathy has a unique system of assessment, diagnosis & treatment that can treat many disorders that result in pain and dysfunction.
Take the time to find out more on our other services from our: