Looking for experienced and friendly Physiotherapists in Brunswick?
Premier Sports & Spinal Medicine is the largest physiotherapy clinic in the northern suburbs with 3 clinics and over 25 individual practitioners. Our flagship clinic in Brunswick has physiotherapists available 6 days a week, to help you recover from pain and injury fast.
Why Choose Physiotherapy at Premier Sports and Spinal Medicine?
Our physiotherapists excel in:
- Back and neck pain treatment
- Women and men’s health
- Shoulder injuries
- Headaches & migraines
- Muscle strain
- Physiotherapy before, during & after Pregnancy
- High performance athletes
Work-related and repetitive strain injuries
Movement optimisation and wellbeing
Sports injury management
- Our Clinic & Pilates Studio is conveniently located in busy Sydney Road Brunswick.
- We offer a full range of services in Brunswick including Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Massage, Myotherapy, Clinical Pilates, Exercise Physiology, Podiatry and a Diabetes Exercise Program.
- The Brunswick clinic has ample onsite parking either on Sydney Road, or a 250 space car park at the rear of the building (access via Edward Street Brunswick). Please note the “Clearway” parking restrictions on Sydney Road Brunswick during peak hours.
- There is a tram stop right outside the front door and the train station is a 5 minute walk away.
- Our modern spacious Brunswick clinic has 5 consulting rooms, and a large Exercise Rehabilitation/Pilates Studio for complete care of your injury from “rehabilitation to performance”.
YOUR FIRST VISIT
- A detailed medical history will be taken. We take the time to listen to your story and understand your body. We then assess your posture, alignment and the way your body moves and functions.
- Where and when necessary, we can arrange specialist investigations such as X-Rays or M.R.I. scans quickly, or refer you to our specialists for further assessment or management.
- Once the problem has been identified, we will discuss the results with you and in conjunction with you, formulate an effective treatment plan to help you reach your goals. Treatment will often begin during this initial appointment and our physiotherapists will prescribe exercises to aid in the rehabilitation process.
- Physiotherapy treatment is safe, gentle and effective. Treatment can include gentle joint mobilisation, spinal manipulation, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, dry needling, stretching, soft tissue massage and exercise rehabilitation.
- Physiotherapy has a unique system of assessment, diagnosis & treatment that can treat many disorders that result in pain and dysfunction.