Looking for experienced and friendly physiotherapists near Carlton North?
Premier Sports & Spinal Medicine is the largest physiotherapy clinic in the northern suburbs with 3 clinics and over 25 individual practitioners. Our clinic near Carlton North has physiotherapists available 6 days a week and offer clinical Pilates to help you recover from pain and injury.
Why Choose Physiotherapy at Premier Sports and Spinal Medicine?
Our physiotherapists treat:
- Back and neck pain treatment
- Women and men’s health
- Shoulder injuries
- Headaches & migraines
- Muscle strain
- Physiotherapy before, during & after Pregnancy
- High performance athletes
- Work-related and repetitive strain injuries
- Sports-related injuries
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Movement optimisation and wellbeing
- Sports injury management
Our clinic is located at 2 Holden Street, right on the corner of Holden and Nicholson Street.
There is street parking on Holden Street and Nicholson Street and at the rear of the clinic. There are also numerous public transport options including the number 96 tram which stops immediately at the front of the clinic.
We have 4 spacious and modern consulting rooms as well as an exercise rehabilitation studio.
The clinic is open from 7am to 8.30 pm weekdays and Saturday 7am to 2 pm
Clinical Pilates is offered at our Carlton North clinic.
YOUR FIRST VISIT
A detailed medical history will be taken. We take the time to listen to your story and understand your body. We then assess your posture, alignment and the way your body moves and functions.
Where and when necessary, we can arrange specialist investigations such as X-Rays or M.R.I. scans quickly, or refer you to our team for further assessment or management.
Once the problem has been identified, we will discuss the results with you and in conjunction with you, formulate an effective treatment plan to help you reach your goals. Treatment will often begin during this initial appointment and our physiotherapists will prescribe exercises to aid in the rehabilitation process.
- Physiotherapy treatment is safe, gentle and effective. Treatment can include gentle joint mobilisation, spinal manipulation, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, dry needling, stretching, soft tissue massage and exercise rehabilitation.
- Physiotherapy has a unique system of assessment, diagnosis & treatment that can treat many disorders that result in pain and dysfunction.
Clinical Pilates is designed to strengthen your body and eliminate aches and pains. Whether you have had sports injuries or are a new mum, clinical Pilates can help provide relief. You will be assessed by one of our professionals where we can then develop a personalised programme for you. Read more about our clinical Pilates program here.