Looking for experienced and friendly Physiotherapists near Preston?
Premier Sports & Spinal Medicine is the largest physiotherapy clinic in the northern suburbs with 3 clinics and over 25 individual practitioners. Our Thornbury Clinic has physiotherapists available 6 days a week, to help you recover from pain and injury.
Our Physiotherapists have a special interest in the treatment of neck & back pain, sports injuries, arthritis & joint pain, muscle injury and pain.
Why Choose Physiotherapy at Premier Sports and Spinal Medicine?
Our physiotherapists specialise in:
- Back and neck pain treatment
- Women and men’s health
- Shoulder injuries
- Headaches & migraines
- Muscle strain
- Physiotherapy before, during & after Pregnancy
- High performance athletes
- Work-related and repetitive strain injuries
- Sports-related injuries
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Movement optimisation and wellbeing
- Sports injury management
- Our large and spacious clinic is located at 620 High Street Thornbury, close to the corner of Martin Street.
- There is street parking both on Martin Street and High Street and a tram stop just outside the front door.
- We have 4 consulting rooms as well as a large Pilates studio.
- The clinic is open from 8am to 8pm weekdays and Saturday 7am to 2pm.
YOUR FIRST VISIT
- A detailed medical history will be taken. We take the time to listen to your story and understand your body. We then assess your posture, alignment and the way your body moves and functions.
- Where and when necessary, we can arrange specialist investigations such as X-Rays or M.R.I. scans quickly, or refer you to our specialists for further assessment or management.
- Once the problem has been identified, we will discuss the results with you and in conjunction with you, formulate an effective treatment plan to help you reach your goals. Treatment will often begin during this initial appointment and our physiotherapists will prescribe exercises to aid in the rehabilitation process.
- Physiotherapy treatment is safe, gentle and effective. Treatment can include gentle joint mobilisation, spinal manipulation, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, dry needling, stretching, soft tissue massage and exercise rehabilitation.
- Physiotherapy has a unique system of assessment, diagnosis & treatment that can treat many disorders that result in pain and dysfunction.