Osteopathy services in Brunswick, Fitzroy North, and Thornbury
Our osteopaths diagnose and treat the cause of your pain, not just your symptoms, for a long-term and lasting solution to your problem.
- Reduces pain
- Improves function
- Reduces muscle spasm/tension
- Restores joint alignment and mobility.
Premier’s Osteopaths aim to not only get you moving again but moving and feeling better than you ever have before.
Our osteopaths undergo continual professional development to ensure that their treatment is the most up to date and cutting edge in the industry.
Spending over 150 hours every year updating their skills (6 times above the standard practitioner) to ensure that they are able to deliver the highest level of care available.
At Premier our Osteopaths have a special interest in treating:
- Back and neck pain treatment
- (see our complete guide on how osteopathy can help with back pain.
- Headaches & migraines
- Muscle strain, shoulder injuries, tendinitis
- Work-related and repetitive strain injuries
- Sports-related injuries
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, fibro-myalgia
- Pre & post natal pain
- Cranial osteopathy especially suitable for babies and children
Locations of our clinics:
We are open 6 days a week with before and after work appointments available.
We service the surrounding suburbs of Essendon, Moonee Ponds, Carlton North, Brunswick, Fitzroy, Collingwood, Northcote, Preston, Reservoir, Fairfield, Ivanhoe, Coburg, Heidelberg, Alphington.
Many clients come from all over Melbourne for treatment with our Osteopaths.